Create the Ultimate Personalized Shopping Experience for Your Retail Brand
It should come as no surprise during this time of digital transformation that the retail market is also undergoing a transformation. For brands and brick and mortar stores to experience success today and tomorrow, they must adjust and understand new opportunities and innovations to evolve their business. As a result, there has never been a greater time for retailers to create the personalized shopping experience for their customers! Next week at NRF Retail’s Big Show 2018, you can stop by Extreme Networks booth, #1204, and learn how we are helping our customers personalize their guests’ shopping experience.
What Do Retailers Get Out of NRF?
NRF is 'Retail’s Big Show' because the biggest brands in retail and technology attend and present. Retailers can’t afford to miss this event because:
- The content and sessions will provide insights to drive brands' future decisions
- Exhibitors, including Extreme, showcase the latest retail technology and innovations
- Colleagues, competitors, and collaborators network and share their thoughts for three whole days
- Industry leaders inspire attendees and transform your perspective on retail with powerful presentations
Industry-leading retail and IT professionals will come together in New York City to discuss the latest innovations driving change in the industry. Extreme is excited for these discussions; we're particularly excited to introduce the retail industry’s largest tradeshow audience to our newest solutions that combine the technologies from our recent acquisitions of Zebra WLAN, Avaya Networking, and Brocade SRA.
What Will Extreme Have on Display?
At the event, our expert staff will discuss with you how to augment your network infrastructure, optimize the key operations and assets of your business, and deliver a value-add experience to your customers. We’ll do this by showcasing our simple, secure, intelligent networking solutions for retail, including our newest contextual guest engagement solution, ExtremeGuest, which enables IT teams with powerful business benefits, including:
- In-store wireless solutions to help you connect with guests
- Understand customer application preferences to deliver a premier brand experience
- Guest demographic analytics to create personalized guest engagement
- Granular location-based data of patrons and associates, connecting patrons with associates quicker, or to send location-based offerings to in-store patrons
Our second demo features ExtremeLocation, which is a resilient and scalable cloud-based location and analytics solution. ExtremeLocation scales to thousands of branch sites and access points while capturing extensive real-time and historical location analytics over a range of location resolution using BLE and Wi-Fi. This can provide powerful, real-time location analytics to retailers. During this demo, we’ll explain how ExtremeLocation empowers retailers to create a personalized shopping experience for each of their guests by using granular location services, extending omni-channel, and connecting in-store associates with shoppers.
Some Added Benefits of Visiting Booth #1204
In addition, we’ll have a special guest at booth #1204 on Monday 1/15 from 2:30-4 pm! For the second year, we’re thrilled to announce Extreme will be hosting an active NFL player in our booth. This year, we are excited to welcome two-time Super Bowl winning quarterback Eli Manning of the NY Giants to our booth. Make sure you swing by to meet Eli and get your picture taken with him!
If you don’t want to miss the chance to meet the ‘New Extreme,’ visit us at NRF booth #1204 during the show! Let us show you how we empower retailers with powerful, and comprehensive, guest and associate location analytics to deliver a personalized in-store experience, which enhances their brand, connects associates with shoppers, and generates customer loyalty.
If you aren't attending NRF this year, be sure to learn more about how Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi analytics are transforming today’s retail store with these resources:
- Fighting Digital Giants: The Importance of Wi-Fi Analytics for Physical Retail Stores - Blog
- How Retailers Can Boost Customer Engagement and Retention through Wi-Fi Analytics - Webinar
- Personalisation Opportunities in Retail Stores: Enhancing Customer Experiences Through Location Analytics - Whitepaper by Planet Retail
- ExtremeLocation Empowers Retailers with Contextual Analytics to Engage In-Store Guests, Optimize Store Layout and Increase Revenue – Press Release
- ExtremeGuest – Solution Page
- ExtremeLocation – Solution Page
About the Author
Lisa Yeaton is a Digital Content & Communications Marketing Specialist at Extreme Networks. Lisa was previously an intern on the Vertical Solutions Marketing Team. Lisa earned her BSBA and MBA with concentrations in management and marketing from the University of Massachusetts Lowell.Follow on Twitter More Content by Lisa Yeaton