Wi-Fi is a very competitive market, and sometimes vendor marketing can seem aggressive or even misleading. "Gigabit Wi-Fi, Switch-like Speeds, 5G Wi-Fi"... The WLAN industry is filled with terminology, acronyms, buzzwords and jargon - it's no wonder that almost everyone is confused.
Cut through the hype to learn how to decode marketing statements so that customers can understand how Wi-Fi works in the real world. Join us for The Reality of Wi-Fi marketing Hype?, Are Data Rates Misleading?, Successful Throughput (Goodput) Calculation and much more.
In this eye-opening and educational webinar, industry veteran Devin Akin will help vendor employees, channel partners, customers, analysts and journalists to:
- Accurately discuss technical topics where hype often overshadows facts
- Dispel several Wi-Fi related technical misconceptions
- Understand the Wi-Fi best practices related to these topics
By moving beyond simply telling "the best vision of the truth" to educating customers on terminology and technology, Wi-Fi vendors can become trusted advisors who help customers accomplish their goals and drive revenue for their organization.
- Devin Akin, Principal Wi-Fi Architect, Divergent Dynamics, Inc.
- Mike Leibovitz, Extreme Networks