Extreme Introduces New Multi-Rate Switches
To support the requirements for new intermediate data rates, we have introduced three new classes of multi-rate switches to roll out our multi-rate capabilities across our switch portfolio. These products are all available now and have started shipping.
In this webinar, listen to director of product management, Randy Ottman, share the in-depth details about these new offerings and answer specific questions from customers such as:
- Can the new X870 multi-rate switch support 40Gb and 100Gb operation at the same time on different ports?
- What 10Gb transceiver form factor is used for the X870?
- How do you handle port numbering when different speeds are configured?
- Do the 40Gb and 100Gb multi-rate switches automatically or manually auto-negotiate?
- Will the licensing issues prevent the port from functioning as configured or will it give an alert or warning?
Watch the webinar