This on-demand webinar is a fast-paced, lighthearted overview of eight trends and technologies that will amaze and inspire you. Learn how these technologies promote creativity, enhance teaching and learning in the classroom and across the network. Professor Yoder’s suggestions on the uses of technology in education are based on the sound, educational philosophy of Vygotsky and Bruner, but with a timely 21st century approach. Many technology uses have been developed for consumer or military use, but have tremendous potential for personal and educational applications.
Watch this on-demand to learn about:
- Virtual reality; headset overview, 360 degree resources
- Augmented reality; in the media; trigger options, making your own
- Drones; positive, productive uses; learning with coding
- The best high quality video resources; why they are key to classroom flipping
- Promising new apps; cool tools your district will want to use
- Dr. Maureen Brown Yoder, Professor, Lesley University, Educational Technology Department