Unified Communications is at an inflection point, with over 90% of the Fortune 100 now using Skype for Business (formerly known as Lync) for their collaboration needs. Increasingly, organizations of all sizes are deploying Skype for Business to replace legacy voice and video infrastructures. But IT departments deploying Skype for Business are being challenged by steep complexity and high expectations that slow ROI and reduce user adoption.
Extreme Networks new Solutions for Microsoft Skype for Business reduce deployment complexity and assure success through automated QoS delivery, while providing in-depth visibility and analytics into network and application performance, both wired and wireless.
Watch this on-demand webinar and learn how Extreme Networks solutions for Skype for Business:
- Deliver QoS to all Skype for Business endpoints, regardless of device type, quickly and easily
- Provide in-depth data and analytics about Skype for Business call quality, user type, switches, APs, and more
- Leverage Skype for Business Qualified Infrastructures to accelerate adoption and speed ROI
- Markus Nispel, VP of Solutions Architecture
- John O’Shaughnessy, Solutions Marketing Manager