Hear from three hospital IT professionals on how they are addressing the explosive growth of mobile device adoption in healthcare. The panel will discuss meeting today’s requirements for performance, manageability, and security while preparing for the future.
Watch this on-demand webinar and learn:
- Emerging trends in mobile clinical care solutions
- Best practices for supporting Wi-Fi enabled medical devices
- The role 802.11ac is playing in next generation hospital networks
- Josh Mandeville, Network & Data Security Officer, IU Health La Porte Hospital
- Ali Youssef, CPHIMS, CWNE #133, mHIMS Advisory Council, AAMI Wireless Strategy Task Force, Mobility Architect at Henry Ford Health System
- Mark Taglietti, Head of ICT Service Delivery & Vendor Management, University College London Hospitals, NHS Foundation Trust