Extreme Networks and East Grand Rapids Public Schools will discuss the latest technology challenges and best practices for building a network to support BYOD and 1:1 computing initiatives. New learning models now require that every student has access to a device on the school’s network.
Watch the on-demand to learn about secure methods to accepting all devices onto your network along with:
- How NAC, firewalls, web filters, SDN, and network analytics interact with your infrastructure
- How to protect student safety and privacy in BYOD and 1:1 computing environments
- How to integrate authentication and reporting systems from different vendors
- Real life examples of successful BYOD implementations
- Jeff Crawford, Manager of Networking and Security, East Grand Rapids Public Schools