In our industry, few have the prestige of earning a spot on CRN’s Women of the Channel list, but this year, we are fortunate to have two Extreme Networks leaders named to the list! We are very proud of Paige Powers, Senior Director of Distribution and Inside Sales, and Natalia Vianden, Head of Worldwide Partner Programs, for not only making this list but also being selected for inclusion in CRN’s Power 100, a list of elite channel executives who have demonstrated superior leadership and execution over the past year. Natalia has played an instrumental role in building our new partner program and Paige not only helps our worldwide distributors grow, but is a passionate evangelist for the value that distributors can provide partners, which benefits us all.
Congratulations to Paige and Natalia. You earned these tremendous recognitions.
Partner Program Earns 5-Star Ranking for Five Consecutive Years
In addition to the individual awards, it is very satisfying that CRN has once again named us to two of their best-of lists:
- 20 Coolest Network Security Vendors within the 2018 Security 100
- 2018 Partner Program Guide 5-star ranking
We do not win any of these awards unless we are highly focused on your needs. However, awards are recognition for what you have done in the past. Let’s talk about what we are doing for you now and in the immediate future.
You will hear us use the words “automation” and “transformation” a lot. Just as we aim to help you transform your customers’ networks, we also are investing significant time and resources to transform your partner experience with us. This commitment to you includes the delivery of automation and personalization tools, including:
- PartnerEngage — Located inside the Extreme Partner Portal, this is a powerful platform that allows you to find documents quickly and subscribe to topics so that you receive automatic alerts when relevant documents are posted
- Partner E360 — An app with personalization features that serves as our real-time RSS platform. The app, which is available in the Apple and Android app stores, is where we share news and links often before emails get distributed. I urge you to download it if you have not already
- Online Dashboards — We have also invested in multiple dashboards so you can track your sales performance, rebates and Ultimate Warrior status, among other things
- Demand Center — We are continuously making improvements to our Demand Center, where we help partners automate lead-generation campaigns
Of note, we are developing a single-sign on solution so that all of these great resources can be accessed from a single platform.
As I said, the automation tools, the new partner program and our other channel initiatives are all designed to transform your partner experience with us so you can devote more energy to generating more profits, creating new revenue streams from cross-selling solutions and differentiating your business to beat the competition.
I feel a lot of momentum from all of these activities, and I know they are going to deliver results for you. As always, thank you for being an Extreme partner. We appreciate you. Let us know if you have questions or concerns. Contact your partner account manager or drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VP, WW Channels
About the Author
Gordon Mackintosh is the Vice President of Worldwide Channels at Extreme Networks.More Content by Gordon Mackintosh