At this year’s HT-NEXT, one of the top educational and networking events for the Hospitality industry, be sure to check in with Extreme Networks, Booth #24 in the Exhibit Hall, to learn how our purpose-built Hospitality networking solutions delivers an outstanding guest experience for your property and brand.
You can also view a demo of our solutions, handle some of our hardware, grab some cool giveaways, or speak with one of our Hospitality specialists.
With customers recently stating that access to quality Wi-Fi is their #1 hotel amenity, it is incumbent upon Hospitality businesses today to offer high-quality, seamless connectivity for their customers. Not only does Wi-Fi (and the supporting network infrastructure) increase guest satisfaction scores it acts as an important asset for the business, enabling organizations with the ability to:
- Connect with guests across an environment, regardless of the existing infrastructure deployed
- Harness actionable analytics and better understand guest engagement behaviors and preferences
- Identify, secure, and manage the broad range of ‘Things” (or IoT) connecting to the network
- Leverage location-based services and create a value-added personalized experience
These are high-priority goals for any Hospitality property and brand, and our flexible, smart, effective network infrastructure can help you achieve them.
To learn more about Extreme and how we help businesses build a quality guest experience every day, stop by our booth at HT-NEXT to speak with one of our Hospitality specialists. We look forward to seeing you there!
For more information, reach out to our Hospitality team directly, or check out these resources:
- Eldorado Resort & Casino Differentiates Itself with Personalized Wireless
- Canada’s Largest Convention Center Deploys a High-Quality WLAN Service
- Wi-Fi Analytics and Contextual Engagement in Hospitality
About the Author
Ryan is a Senior Vertical Marketing Specialist at Extreme Networks.Follow on Twitter More Content by Ryan Hall