Hospitality professionals interested in gaining a better understanding of the top digital priorities shaping the industry today, and how networking solutions enable these goals, should check out HITEC – the world’s largest hospitality technology show.
Each year, over 6,000 attendees and 300 companies gather to discuss the latest technology impacting the hospitality industry. While at the show, attendees will get a firsthand look at new products and solutions, and have access to educational sessions that dive into hot topics like machine learning, artificial intelligence, IoT and blockchain.
Extreme’s Booth: Customer-Driven Networking Solutions
For attendees who visit Extreme’s booth (#2619), you’ll get the chance to learn how wired and wireless networking solutions can enhance and personalize the guest experience, in addition to supporting the key functions of the business. Our team will also be available to give several solution demos, which include:
- Wi-Fi Solutions for Any Property: Learn how Extreme’s solutions provide flexible infrastructure, complete property coverage and quality device support.
- Location-Based Services (LBS) & Engagement: Find out how LBS enables actionable insights, organizational efficiency and personalized engagement. For example, using LBS, Eldorado Resort & Casino is able to understand how guests are engaging with the property and develop personalized communications (e.g. welcome messages, ads, etc.) based on their location and interests.
- Software-Driven Infrastructure: From the data center to the edge, discover why software-driven, customizable and cost-effective solutions are the future of hospitality.
- Cloud-Enabled Smart Edge: Hear how a cloud-enabled intelligent network edge architecture enables your organization to achieve your digital goals.
The Extreme team will also be giving away Extremo Monkeys, footballs and $20 gift cards for attendees who sign up in advance then view any of the above demos onsite. Don't forget to sign up here! If that isn’t enough, we’ll also have daily $100 gift card raffles, so be sure to stop by.
This year’s conference promises to be an exciting event, and we’re looking forward to seeing you there. In the meantime, take a look at our hospitality-focused resources to learn more.
Customer Success Stories:
- Eldorado Resort & Casino
- Best Western Plus Anaheim
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- Best Western Plus Premium Suites Venice
- Alyeska Resort
“We chose Extreme Networks because we knew the company would be able to provide reliable network performance that would also reduce the complexity of our network. Extreme’s solutions allow our department to address network and bandwidth changes on the fly, which ensures that our customers do not lose connectivity during critical moments of their events." - Chris Taylor Telecommunications Manager, Metro Toronto Convention Centre
About the Author
Ryan is a Vertical Marketing Manager at Extreme Networks.Follow on Twitter More Content by Ryan Hall