As the Official Wi-Fi Solutions Provider of the National Football League, Extreme Networks is proud to team up with the NFL to deliver robust and ubiquitous mobile connectivity to tens of thousands of fans across NFL stadiums on game day.
We recognize that network performance and reliability on game day is mission critical, whatever ‘game day’ means to that particular business. Even in the most complex and challenging environments, the network is a business asset and must support the goals of the organization and the expectations of its customers.
How do network solutions delivered in a sports venue act as a proving ground for network solutions in other environments?
Find out for yourself! Our infographic below answers this question with ‘10 Reasons Why our Venue Success Relates to Your Business,’ which include:
- Understanding and meeting the challenges inherent in high-density environments
- Deploying a highly secure and scalable network solution
- Delivering proven results in high-profile and mission critical scenarios
- Providing the necessary tools to leverage the network as a business asset
- Ensuring an outstanding ‘game day’ for your customers
Are you interested in learning more about Extreme Networks, and how our solutions solve our customers’ business goals? Take a look at the related resources below:
The post Learn from the Pros: Why In-Venue Wi-Fi Solutions Matter to You appeared first on Extreme Networks.