Cloudscale.ch is a self-service cloud platform based in Switzerland that enables its customers to launch virtual machines within seconds. Cloudscale.ch operates entirely on IP. When they looked for a new network solution, they needed to find one that enabled them to run their storage network on IP so that it could consolidate storage and compute resources in a single platform. With open source technologies and Extreme Network solutions, cloudscale.ch services make it easy to acquire— and deliver—virtual servers on demand.
Benefits of the new network solution include:
- Achieved simple, cost-effective switch deployment and expansion through plug-and-play simplicity
- Increased management efficiency through the Extreme VCS Fabric, native automation, and centralized manageability
- Achieved predictable port-to-port latency for maximizing storage traffic performance
- Provided outstanding customer experience with reliable, high performance services
- Gained competitive advantage through seamless integration and automation between control, compute, and storage